$80 / 0-4 Hours
We have a few canoes in our fleet at our main location. Canoes fit two adults OR one adult and one child. It may fit two adults and one child – please call to chat. All canoe rentals include canoe, life jacket and paddle. Rentals are for up to 4 hours... you can stay out the entire 4 hours or come back anytime before then. Thanks!
Reserve Online, Call or Text
Reservations are recommended, especially on the weekends. We may be able to accommodate walk-ups too. To make a reservation, please click on the "Book Now" button on the bottom right. Please call or text anytime at (414) 301-2240. We're happy to check availability, answer questions and talk anytime, thanks.
What To Bring
- ID, credit card or cash (in case you stop while out on the river)
- Phone (optional)
- Water bottle filled with water
- Towel to sit on
- Snacks are okay
- Small cooler okay
- Sunglasses and/or hat
- Dry bag to keep your belongings (we have a limited supply to borrow)
What To Wear
Play it safe - please dress for the water temperature and weather.
- Wear exercise clothing - quick dry clothing recommended
- Bring a wind breaker/rain jacket
- Wear sandals or thin-soled shoes (boots/thick soles shoes not recommended)
- Do not wear jeans or heavy cotton (wear fleece - it dries faster than cotton)
- Dressing in layers is smart (you'll have extra clothing on-hand)
Don't forget to sign the waiver!
All paddlers must review, sign and submit our digital waiver. Please sign our waiver online prior to arriving to make check-in easier and faster. Minors must have a parent or guardian review and sign.