$65 / 0-4 Hours
Tandem kayaks are available at our main location. These fit two adults OR one adult + one child. All rentals include boat, life jacket and paddle. If you’re new to kayaking, please consider renting a solo kayak as tandem kayaks take a bit of coordination and knowledge of the sport. Tandem kayaks work well for parent/guardian and a child under the age of 12 (when accompanied with an adult). Family rate is available for tandems if you reserve for an adult + child under the age of 12. Please be sure to choose "Family Rate" when booking tandem kayaks online. Rentals are for up to 4 hours... you can stay out the entire 4 hours or come back anytime before then. Thanks!
Reserve Online, Call, or Text
Reservations are recommended, especially on the weekends. We may be able to accommodate walk-ups, but can't guarantee a spot. You can check availability and make a reservation by clicking "Book Now" on any page, or call and text (414) 301-2240 and we'd be happy to help.
What To Bring
- ID, credit card or cash (in case you stop while out on the river)
- Phone (optional)
- Water bottle filled with water
- Towel to sit on
- Snacks are okay
- Small cooler okay
- Sunglasses and/or hat
- Dry bag to keep your belongings (we have a limited supply to borrow)
What To Wear
Play it safe - please dress for the water temperature and weather.
- Wear exercise clothing - quick dry clothing recommended
- Bring a wind breaker/rain jacket
- Wear sandals or thin-soled shoes (boots/thick soles shoes not recommended)
- Exercise clothing - quick dry clothing recommended
- Do not wear jeans or heavy cotton (wear fleece - it dries faster than cotton)
- Dressing in layers is smart (you'll have extra clothing on-hand)
Don't forget to sign the waiver!
All paddlers must review, sign and submit our digital waiver. Please sign our waiver online prior to arriving to make check-in easier and faster. Minors must have a parent or guardian review and sign.