$35 / 0-4 Hours
Our rental fleet includes mostly single kayaks that fit one person. All kayakers must be age 12 or older to paddle their own kayak. All rentals include kayak, life jacket and paddle. Rentals are for up to 4 hours... you can stay out the entire 4 hours or come back anytime before then. Thanks!
Reserve Online, Call, or Text
Reservations are recommended, especially on the weekends. We may be able to accommodate walk-ups, but can't guarantee a spot. You can check availability and make a reservation by clicking "Book Now" on any page, or call and text (414) 301-2240 and we'd be happy to help.
What To Bring
- ID, credit card or cash (in case you stop while out on the river)
- Phone (optional)
- Water bottle filled with water
- Towel to sit on
- Snacks are okay
- Small cooler okay
- Sunglasses and/or hat
- Dry bag to keep your belongings (we have a limited supply to borrow)
What To Wear
Play it safe - please dress for the water temperature and weather.
- Wear exercise clothing - quick dry clothing recommended
- Bring a wind breaker/rain jacket
- Wear sandals or thin-soled shoes (boots/thick soles shoes not recommended)
- Exercise clothing - quick dry clothing recommended
- Do not wear jeans or heavy cotton (wear fleece - it dries faster than cotton)
- Dressing in layers is smart (you'll have extra clothing on-hand)
Don't forget to sign the waiver!
All paddlers must review, sign and submit our digital waiver. Please sign our waiver online prior to arriving to make check-in easier and faster. Minors must have a parent or guardian review and sign.