Milwaukee Kayak Company
Thank you for visiting Milwaukee Kayak Company – offering kayak, canoe and standup paddleboard rentals on the Milwaukee River with easy access to the Menomonee and KK Rivers. Milwaukee Kayak Company (MKC) was founded in 2013 after many years of adventures and exploration on our urban water trail which includes the Milwaukee, Menomonee and KK Rivers. We are celebrating our 3rd season and look forward to seeing you on the river soon!
• Tuesday-Friday 10am – 7:30pm
• Saturday-Sunday 9am – 7:30pm
* all boats need to be back to our dock by 7:30pm
* we are closed on Mondays / open Labor Day
*Please note: we are open 4th of July weekend but are sold out of kayak and canoe rentals Friday/3rd, Saturday/4th and Sunday/5th. If you’d like to be put on a waiting list, please call or email. Thanks for your understanding.
Guided Paddles, Special Events & Classes:
• NEWaukee Adventure (Sun, July 12th)
• Wednesday Night Guided Social Paddles – SOLD OUT
• Explore our Rivers with Milwaukee RIVERKEEPER (3 different trips)
• Recreational Kayaking Basics Classes (3 dates offered)
• Floating Islands & Habitat Tour: the Ecological State of the Estuary w/ Marek Landscaping (Th, July 16th)
• Paddle in the Moonlight – SOLD OUT
• Paddle Demo – Sturgeonfest at Lakeshore State Park (Sat, Sept. 26th
What should we bring when kayaking with MKC?
We receive lots of questions about what people should bring when they rent kayaks from us. Our suggestion is to keep it simple – and keep it smart. Breathable clothing, simple footwear and bottled water are great starters. Read more here.
Thanks for visiting our website. Please check back for updates and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. #MKC #milwaukeekayak #paddleonmilwaukee